12 February 2009

Exploring the One-Year Lectionary

Last summer I had the privilege of presenting a sectional paper on the One-Year Lectionary to the Commission on Worship's Institute on Liturgy, Preaching, and Church Music, held in Seward, NE. It's titled "Exploring the One-Year Lectionary."

After receiving a couple of requests for copies of my paper, I also thought that I would make it available for others who may also be interested. If you are interested, you can go to my public iDisk page at mobileme.com (mac.com) and download the PDF file. Just click on the little arrow at the far right and you can download the paper to your computer.

UPDATE: You can now click here and open the PDF of my paper.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for making this available. This is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy,

    Thanks a bunch for sharing this excellent resource. Love the charts and graphics! Switched to the One-Year two years ago for many of the reasons you cite here. Lovin' every minute of it.

    Thanks again,
    In Christ,
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this, Brother! I can make VERY good use of it!
    Pax,
    mlk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to make your paper available on the historic lectionary web site. May I have your permission to do so?

    Thanks,
    Todd Peperkorn
    historiclectionary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alas, for some reason I'm unable to get the file; it remains in a perpetual state of download. Am I missing something in trying to access it, or is there an easier way of getting it? Thanks.

    --Schlamann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Todd,

    I hope you received my email response to your request. If you didn't, please, by all means, post it on the historic lectionary site. Thanks for the exposure (of the paper that is ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm doing the one year lectionary this year after someone posted a link to scribd where someone translated a paper from a Michigan pastor's gather from the 1800's on preaching the major articles of the faith from the one year lectionary. Have all my lessons planned for the year!

    ReplyDelete