07 June 2008

Which Sci-Fi Character Are You?

It appears that Pr. Christopher Hall and I have something else in common: we're both compared to the Star Wars character Yoda.

I've always liked Yoda, his "wisdom" (in the movies, that is), and his idiosyncratic way of speaking. However, I'm not sure just how to take this comparison! I mean, Yoda is ancient and has no hair. I know my age is creeping up on me, but.... :-)

Here's the description that supposedly compares me to Yoda:

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

Hah! "Venerated sage"?

Anyway, for something fun and off the wall check this out to see which sci-fi character you may resemble. (I may take the test again and answer the questions differently just to see what other characters come up.)

HT: Pr. Christopher Hall

2 comments:

  1. Whoohoo! Hugo Weaving characters rule.

    Elrond

    A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.

    Now at this last we must take a hard road, a road unforseen. There lies our hope, if hope it be. To walk into peril to Mordor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spock

    A focused advisor whose actions are dictated by almost pure logic, you believe in exploring the fascinating possibilities around you.

    Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

    ReplyDelete