02 November 2007

Passover in November

Yesterday I had the privilege of teaching a Sunday School lesson on the Passover (Exodus 11-12) to the radio audience of Issues, Etc. Deaconess Pam Nielsen usually does this weekly installment of Sunday School lessons, but as she had to be out of town, and as yours truly authored the Fall '07 Adult Bible Study lessons for the "Growing in Christ" series, I got the nod. You can listen to the half-hour segment here.

Thanks, Pam, for the opportunity. Thanks, Todd and Jeff, for letting me teach on "your" airwaves. Where is Jesus in the OT Passover story? In both the lamb and the blood!

3 comments:

  1. Pastor,

    Thanks goes to you for so wonderfully 'filling in' - doing those interviews has become part of my routine and I miss it when I don't get to do them. They force me to look deeply at sections of Scripture in a way that is different from my devotional readings of God's Word.

    Maybe we can sign you on as the permanment sub? :)

    FYI, on this and another post where you appeared to put a weblink the link does not appear. Nothing shows up here on your blog.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, on this and another post where you appeared to put a weblink the link does not appear. Nothing shows up here on your blog.

    That's interesting! I know that I inserted a link to the Issues, Etc. site where folks could listen should they choose to do so. I have put other links in and they are still working. I do know that for some reason the links do not always show up that clearly (I guess I haven't quite mastered the blog settings for giving the link a color that stands out). I'll surely try to perfect my craft of blogging! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Pam, now I must take back what I just said! The link works for me. Try clicking just on the word "here" in the last sentence of the first paragraph.

    ReplyDelete